What is Chatbot?
Chatbot is a software, that simulates a conversation with a user.
More advanced Virtual Assistant are powered by artificial intelligence (AI)
and by leveraging Natural Language Processing (NLP) are adding a human touch.
What are Chatbots used for?
Chatbots are used in a numerous of business scenarios:
- marketing campaigns
- customer support
- collecting data in order to meet users individual needs
- communication channel
- building social media engagement
- brand awareness channel
Help your business establish a meaningful relationship between customers and Virtual Assistant over Facebook Messenger!
ChatBot will help you:
- automate tasks which are to be done frequently and at the right time,
- present your offer on the platform used by more than 1.3 billion users,
- simultaneously help broad audience. Regardless the time of the day or how many people are contacting your assistant, every single person will be answered instantly,
- communicate with your subscribers and actually reach – at least 80% of them – with your product, service or any offer.
Some critical facts to ponder upon…
- Did you know that more people are spending their time messaging with each other than on social media?
- More than 1.3 billion people over the world are using Facebook Messenger. That means there is no need to download any additional app.
- 8 billion messages are sent monthly between users and businesses on Facebook Messenger.
Brands that are already utilizing Virtual Assistants
- Burger King
- Pizza Hut
- Golden State Warriors
- Domino’s Pizza
- Robbie Williams